Vistalynk helps families through the transitions associated with aging. We have knowledge of the costs, quality and availability of aging services which will allow older individuals to be safe and live fully. We save our clients time and money trying to navigate a complex web of services and supports for older adults. Our services include:
- Comprehensive review and evaluation of Family and Community supports.
- In-home and on-site consultations.
- Connection to community services and resources, such as adult day care, non-medical in home care, transportation, or other needed services.
- In-home nursing, medication management, and personal companion services.
- Consultation, advice, and housing placement for Independent and Assisted Living communities, transitional care facilities, long-term care or skilled nursing facilities.
- Coordination of medical & mental health services for clients and families.
- Selective holistic approaches for optimal wellness, stress and pain management, and comfort throughout the dying process.
- Coordinate services for financial, legal and estate planning.
- On-going quality management and assessment.