VistaLynk has developed a comprehensive program of informational workshops to assist the family caregiver and help others understand the realities associated with this role. These seminars can be custom-tailored to meet the needs of your organization while providing practical tools and knowledge for the working caregiver. These one-hour seminars are excellent choices for Community Groups, Human Resources Professionals and Faith-Based Organizations.
Our one-hour seminars cover topics such as:
- The Ins and Outs of Long Term Care
- The Financial and Legal Reality of Caregiving
- The Working Caregiver's Reality - "Did I Sign Up for This?"
- "What Choices Do I Have and How Do I Decide?"
- Caregiving Survival Guide: Taking Care of You and Them
- Making Choices: Beyond Just Being a Caregiver
- The Art of Assertiveness
- End of Life Issues
- The Sandwich Generation
- Working with Working Caregivers
Contact Us to schedule an Eldercare Seminar for your group or organization today!